Wednesday, June 17, 2020

The Sociopath never stops being obsessed

Does the narcissistic sociopath ever give up on making your life miserable.

I do not think will. They will have distractions come along the way, that may give you a small amount of peace. But I have been stalked, had profiles made up about my online, been signed up spam mail, I have even received hand written letters at my home mail box. That was when I had a security system installed. But I say once again, even though there is no communication, contact with my sociopath stalker. It’s still costing me money.

The way I see it, I have dealt with this for a 13+ years. And I have gained knowledge. And the sociopath hasn’t gained anything. (Except for maybe special place in hell). But my life is good. I have been through so much, but I am still fairly young. I have a loving family and supportive friends. I am active in my community. I play tennis, I am involved with many organization that i enjoy and have interest in. I have finally found the job of my dreams.  I am happy.

Everything I have been through has made me a stronger person. 10 years ago I was unable to say this.  I was constantly upset about the problems the sociopath was causing for me. Because I did not have the knowledge to know how to deal with it appropriately. That is why i started this blog. In hopes people wouldn’t make the same mistakes that I did. Or just help others that find themselves in a hopeless miserable situation like this.

It’s not your fault. I am able to be happy, despite everything that has happened. The fact that my sociopath is still to this very day obsessing over me, tells me that this person is so miserable with their life. And this is all they have to do. The sociopath is truly unhappy and miserable. There is no spark within them. Especially as they age. My sociopath is older than me by 20 years. It’s obviously that she is very miserable. All her other targets and victims have died. I’m the only one left living. So she gets online and makeups Facebook profiles in my real name. She doesn’t have any friends. Her own sister won’t even speak to her. And she basically ran her mother into an early grave.

I haven’t posted anything in a while. Because I just haven’t felt the need to. Until I came across something she made up on Facebook about me. I laughed about it. It told me all I already knew. That she has nothing else to do with her time. And no one else wants anything to do with her.

Yes, I wish she would leave me alone. But she isn’t going to. She is obsessed, miserable and jealous. She wants to upset me and cause me pain. But because of her I will say I am a stronger person than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment